No age limitations are specified by HEC to acquire any degree. However, university can formulate their own rules and regulations on the said subject.
Visitors are welcomed from all over the world to Universities. Campus tours are available, as well as graduate and undergraduate admissions tours.
Those students who do not exactly meet admissions criteria can contact the Office of Admission. Such cases are reviewed on one-on-one basis.
Yes, those applicants who are still in High School/College or who may be taking or retaking their exams are encouraged to apply if they can reasonably meet University's requirements. However, please be aware that if there are admissions requirements outstanding, then any offer of admission will be conditional on meeting the necessary requirements.
Yes, the Universities provide a variety of accommodation. Information can be located on our University TImes website. A whole list of On campus universities and Off compus universities in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are provided in that corner.
The Universities in Islamabad and Rawalpindi provide sporting facilities on its campuses, including gyms, tennis courts, football pitches, a swimming pool and more.
There are two ways to make the application fee payment:
Pay online through the e-application system using a credit or debit card. VISA and MasterCard are accepted – bank service charges apply, or
Applicants can pay fee at the nearest designated Bank branch, using the payment voucher downloaded and printed from the e-application account.
Whether you are an online or paper applicant, you will have access to University's Applicant Portal, which you can use to upload documents, track the progress of your application, and carry out relevant actions such as accepting a conditional offer, or changing your contact details.
It is important that you check your Account Portal regularly as it is the primary way in which the university will communicate with you throughout the selection process and beyond.
You can always obtain the current status of your application by logging into your Applicant Portal.
Before applying, you need to check that you have, or are likely to achieve, the right grades at the right level and in the appropriate/relevant subjects for the course you have chosen.
Applicants who have completed or will complete HSSC/A Levels/High School Diploma/International Baccalaureate or equivalent qualifications; Applicants must meet the grade and subject requirements.
To apply for admissions at University, you will need to:
- Register online following the “Apply for Admissions” tab to select a program and create an account
- Complete the e-application and submit it before the deadline mentioned in the admission schedule
- Pay the application fee online or send a copy of payment receipt to the Office of Admissions or upload it in the manage upload section
- Take the Entrance Test OR submit official your other test scores like NTS, ETC, ETA etc.
- Appear for the test at the designated time and location (shortlisted applicants only). On the day of test, you will be required to bring your original education documents along with attested photocopies and the photographs. Office of Admissions will send you a copy of the offer letter if you are selected.
You need to upload the following documents at your e-application section of ‘Upload Documents’
- Attested copies of original Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificates/Diploma as per your examination board.
- Attested Secondary and Higher Secondary School Transcripts/Mark Sheets as per your examination board. You also need to bring original copies for verification.
Universitytimes portal provides information about admissions of every university in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
The information about the events can be found on the University Times website in the News and Events corner.