3rd Online Symposium Registration
Title: Online Symposium on “Digital Teaching and Assessment; Challenges for Students”
Theme: “Impact of Digital Transformation on Student’s Well Being in COVID Era”
Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020
Time: 16:00 PM to 18:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time (PST)
Objectives of the Online symposium:
- To bring together students from different institutions of the world, exchanging and sharing their experiences, challenges and coping strategies during and post COVID era.
- To provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for students through global collaboration to build a Student’s Community of Practice (SCoP).
Audience of the Conference:
- Students all over the world from different specialties
- Chancellor and Vice chancellors of universities
- Deans and Directors of all Faculties
- Institutions and department heads
- Faculty members
- Program planners
- IT Heads