Faculty with a passion for teaching and research are required at Islamabad campus of the University. Applicants should have PhD/MS/BS degree from a reputable University.
Applicants must be specialists in one or more of the following areas.
(Teaching experience of cutting edge Computing courses)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Digital Image Processing
- Game Development
- Software Engineering
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor positions: Applicants should have PhD in one of the above areas and bachelor’s degree in Computing.
- Lecturer positions: Applicants should have Master’s degree in one of the above areas and bachelor’s degree in Computing.
- Instructor (Lab) positions: 16 years of education. Applicants should have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a Computing program.
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor positions: Applicant(s) should have PhD in areas such as Financial Economics, Marketing, Operations Management
- Instructor (Lab) positions: 16 years of education for teaching Statistical Inference, Research Methods, MIS, IT in Business, and Econometrics Labs. Candidate should have excellent skills in SPSS, QuickBooks, E-Views, MS Excel, Smart PLS, Bizagi Modeler, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, Front page, Rational Enterprise Architect, Oracle 11g, SAP
Sciences & Humanities
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer positions:
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Instructor (Lab) positions:
Faculty positions are offered in accordance with HEC criteria, available at www.nu.edu.pk/nujobs/EligibilityCriteria.aspx..
Work experience does not include Part time employment, apprenticeship, or internship.
In addition to market-compatible salary, the University offers membership of Employees provident fund, hospitalization insurance, and reimbursement of medical expenses.
Only short listed applicants will be called for test / interview.
Apply online at www.nu.edu.pk/nujobs
Last date to Apply: Sunday, November 08, 2020
Human Resource Departments
FAST-NUCES, A. K Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
UAN: (051) 111-128-128 x 275/x 102