The Europe Most prestigious Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2021 is now open in all of the Europe Countries. The Europe Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) is a Fully Funded 2 Year Master Degree Program OR Ph.D. Doctorates in European Countries and Universities. You have an open choice to Study any Field from any Europe University. You will study in 3 or 4 Different European Countries and One Part-Time Internship for the Total Duration of 2 Years. In Total there are almost 2,500 Scholarships will be provided.
Participants from all countries with any nationality are eligible to apply for the EMJMD Scholarship. Erasmus Mundus is the most prestigious opportunity with a 0% doubt. The Scholarship is Funded by the European Commission. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Masters in Europe Fall 2021 Intake is open. The Erasmus Scholarship Applications Started accepting applications Now.
Erasmus Select the Highest Number of Students. The highest Number till now is 2,450 in total from all countries in 2020. An EMJMD is a study program of 60 (roughly equals to 1 year Master), 90 or 120 ECTS (Roughly 2 years) credits. This means that it lasts from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 24 months. The Erasmus will cover all the Expenses. The List of the Erasmus+ Scholarship Programs is given below.
Details About Erasmus+ Scholarship Program
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe & Partner Countries
- No. of Scholarships: 2,500
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Different for Different Program
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
How does Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries in 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
Available Programs for Erasmus:
You can apply to these programs given below. Their Applications are open. Check the Details of each program, Deadlines, Criteria, and Requirements.
4 Participating Countries: Brussels (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Université libre de Bruxelles), Vienna (Universität Wien), Copenhagen (Københavns Universitet) and Madrid (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
4 Participating Countries: Greece (University of Crete), Scotland (University of the Highlands and Islands), France (University of Nantes), and the Netherlands (Radboud University).
5 Participating Countries: England (Lincoln University) Denmark (Aalborg University) Portugal (at ISCSP in Lisbon). The Summer School Paris Nanterre and Warsaw universities)
4 Participating Countries: Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn (UBonn) in Germany, the Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) in Belgium, the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Sweden, and the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) in Milano, Italy.
All other Programs lists are given below.
- ALA: EMJMD Architecture, Landscape and Archaeology
- ARCHMAT: ERASMUS MUNDUS Joint Master in Archaeological Materials Science
- ASC: Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry Master’s Course
- BDMA: Big Data Management and Analytics
- BeinPM: Be In Precision Medicine
- BIM A+: European Master in Building Information Modelling
- BIOCEB: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Biological and Chemical Engineering for a Sustainable Bioeconomy
- BIOREF: European master in Biorefinery
- CARTO; Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Cartography
- CDE: Copernicus Master in Digital Earth
- CEERES: Central and East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies
- CIRCLE: International Master’s Programme on Circular Economy
- CLE: Cultures Littéraires Européennes – CLE
- CLMC: Children’s Literature, Media and Culture
- CNE: Chemical Nano-Engineering
- COSI: Computational Colour and Spectral Imaging
- CWCN: Crossways in Cultural Narratives
- DCLead: MSc & MA in Digital Communication Leadership
- DENSYS: DECENTRALISED SMART ENERGY SYSTEMS
- DEPEND: Erasmus Mundus Joint MSc in Advanced Systems Dependability
- DOCNOM: DOCNOMADS+ DOCUMENTARY FILMDIRECTING EMJMD
- DYCLAM+: DYnamics of Cultural LAndscape, Heritage, Memory and conflictualities
- E-PiCO: Electric Vehicle Propulsion & Control
- EA+: EuroAquae+
- EACH: Excellence in Analytical CHemistry
- ECT+: Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- EIMAS: European Interdisciplinary Master African Studies
- EM TTI: Technology for Translating and Interpreting
- EMABG: European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics
- EMerald: EMerald Master Course in Resources Engineering
- EMGS: Erasmus Mundus Master in Global Studies – A European Perspective
- EMHRPP: Erasmus Mundus Human Rights Policy and Practice
- EMIMEO: Erasmus Mundus on Innovative Microwave Electronics and Optics
- emiSS: Erasmus Mundus Master in Soil Science
- EMLE: European Master in Law and Economics
- EMLex: Europäischer Master für Lexikographie – European Master in Lexicography
- EMMA: Erasmus Mundus Masters Journalism, Media and Globalisation (Mundus Journalism)
- EMNano+: Erasmus Mundus Master Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- EMOTION: European Master in Translational Cosmetic and Dermatological Sciences
- EMPHID: Public Health in Disasters
- emPLANT: Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Plant Breeding
- EMQAL: Erasmus Mundus Master in Quality in Analytical Laboratories
- EMSHIP+: Advanced Design of Ships and Offshore Structures
- EMTM: European Master in Tourism Management
- EPH+: European Master in Public Health | Europubhealth+
- EPOG+: Economic policies for the global transition
- EUROSUD: South European Studies
- EURPHOT: EUROPHOTONICS
- FAME+: Functionalized Advanced Materials & Engineering+
- FIPDes: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Food Innovation & Product Design
- Food ID: Master Food Identity
- FRM: Flood Risk Management
- FUSION: European Master of Science in Nuclear Fusion and Engineering Physics
- GEMMA: Erasmus Mundus Master’s Degree in Women’s and Gender Studies
- HIPS: History in the Public Sphere
- IDOH+: Infectious Diseases and One Health
- IMAESC: International Master in Adult Education for Social Change
- IMETE: International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering
- IPCV: EMJMD Image Processing and Computer Vision
- JEMARO: JAPAN-EUROPE MASTER ON ADVANCED ROBOTICS
- KEM: Kino Eyes – The European Movie Master
- LAGLOBE: Latin America and Europe in a Global World
- LCT: European Master Program in Language and Communication Technologies
- LIVE+: Leading International Vaccinology Education
- MAIA: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Medical Imaging and Applications
- MAiSI: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Sports Ethics and Integrity
- MAMASELF+: Master in Materials Science for Energy applications & using Large scale Facilities
- MUrCS: Master of Urban Climate and Sustainability
- NOHA: Joint Master´s Degree Programme in International Humanitarian Action NOHA+
- NucPhys: European Master in Nuclear Physics *
- NURSING: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Emergency and Critical Care Nursing
- PANGEA: European Master in Palaeontology, Geoheritage, Applications
- PETaL: Play, Education, Toys and Languages
- PhiAFEC: Philosophies allemandes et françaises contemporaines: enjeux contemporains
- PIXNET: Photonic Integrated Circuits, Sensors and NETworks
- PlantHe: PlantHealth – European Master Degree in PLANT HEALTH IN SUSTAINABLE CROPPING SYSTEMS
- PSRS: Photonics for Security, Reliability and Safety
- QEM2018: Models and Methods of Quantitative Economics
- ReaAnim: Re:Anima – European Joint Masters in Animation
- REM: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment
- SARENA: SAfe and REliable Nuclear Applications
- SECCLO: Master’s programme in Security and Cloud Computing
- SUTROFO: Sustainable Tropical Forestry Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
- TCCM: Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
- TEMA+: TEMA+ European Territories: Heritage and Development
- TourDC: Tourism Development and Culture
- TPTI: Techniques, Patrimoine, Territoires de l’Industrie : Histoire, Valorisation, Didactique
- TRIBOS+: Joint European Master in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces
- TROPMUN: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Tropical Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- WACOMA: WATER AND COASTAL MANAGEMENT
- WAVES: WAVES ACOUSTICS VIBRATIONS ENGINEERING SOUND
- WINTOUR: International Master on Wine Tourism Innovation
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November). To prepare for IELTS, Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course
Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Test? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.