About the Workshop:
This course introduces the functions of human resource management & Development within an organization. Topics include understanding Human Resources Development and HRM and key linkages of HRD with job analysis recruitment, performance appraisal, employee development, employee motivation and engagement. Helps develop strategies for developing effective employee development program.
What you will learn:
- Roles for HR managers
- Components of HR Planning
- HRD Policies & Procedures that support organizational development
- Forecast organization’s future needs with regard to new skills and competencies required, and training and development.
- Prepare HR Development Budget
- Building strong Training & Development System in line with organization strategic Direction
- Effective performance management system & Motivation
- Introduction to Human Resource Management & Development
- Human Resource Development Defined
- Composition of the Human Resource Department
- Model of Strategic HR Management
- Role of HR Manager in HRD
- Trends in Human Resource Development
- HR planning
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment & HRD Budget
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Training & Development Need Analysis
- Designing Training Program
- Conducting Training
- Evaluating & Improvement
- Employee Engagement & Motivation
Who should Attend:
People with some experience in HRD
Some basis understanding of HRM
Mr. Salman Tasneem Ghani has more than 19 years of professional experience with local and multinational organizations. He holds an MBA and MSc. in Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK. His specialties include Human Resource Management/Development, Customer Management, Project Management, Team Motivation, Business Process Management, Quality Management, ISO 9001 Audits & Corporate Trainings.
Currently he is working as project Monitoring & Evaluation expert for DFID project ILM-2. Previously, worked as Senior Consultant Corporate Trainings MDi Pakistan. Held the position of Project Management/Monitoring & Evaluation Expert for Teletaleem (Pvt) Ltd for their different projects with DFID, SNG and PSDF, PMO Director for Wi-tribe, COO for NETKOM Pakistan, Head of HR for Burraq Telecom, Customer Service & Quality Assurance Head Comcept (Pvt) Ltd. He has extensive management experience working in local manufacturing companies to service companies and has managed cross functional teams.
He conducted trainings for over 1000 participants. He has also trained employees from lower to top tier organizations including Shifa International, USF (Universal Service Fund), PTCL, Airforce, Z&J Group (Part of Master Group), USAID, Agha Khan Rural Support Fund, Polish Gas, Nestle, Bestway Cement, Sultana Foundation, SNGPL, First Micro Finance Bank and amongst others.
He is part of the visiting faculty at various universities where he teaches under-graduate and post graduates on HR Management, Business Ethics & Entrepreneurship, and Project Management & Strategic Management.