About the Workshop:
Effective administration is essential for the success of an organization. There is a growing need in organizations for professionals with a solid background of administrative skills; that could build and sustain working partnership between administrative function and organization.
What you will learn:
- Enable participants to consider administration in its broader organizational context.
- Empower them to develop and apply knowledge and understanding of the key principles in performing administrative duties in their organizations.
- Develop their personal organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage themselves, their boss and other colleagues/co-workers in more effectively and efficiently.
- Essential Administrative Functions
- 7 Habits of Effective People
- Functions of Administrative
- Effective Planning & Setting Goals
- Project Administration
- Procurement & Contracting
- Communication for Effectiveness
- Leading Teams
- Effective Delegation
- Handling conflicts
- Decision Making
Who should Attend:
People in administrative positions, HR, junior executives
Basic understanding of Administration
Mr. Salman Tasneem Ghani has more than 19 years of professional experience with local and multinational organizations. He holds an MBA and MSc. in Business Management from the University of Warwick, UK. His specialties include Human Resource Management/Development, Customer Management, Project Management, Team Motivation, Business Process Management, Quality Management, ISO 9001 Audits & Corporate Trainings.
Currently he is working as project Monitoring & Evaluation expert for DFID project ILM-2. Previously, worked as Senior Consultant Corporate Trainings MDi Pakistan. Held the position of Project Management/Monitoring & Evaluation Expert for Teletaleem (Pvt) Ltd for their different projects with DFID, SNG and PSDF, PMO Director for Wi-tribe, COO for NETKOM Pakistan, Head of HR for Burraq Telecom, Customer Service & Quality Assurance Head Comcept (Pvt) Ltd. He has extensive management experience working in local manufacturing companies to service companies and has managed cross functional teams.
He conducted trainings for over 1000 participants. He has also trained employees from lower to top tier organizations including Shifa International, USF (Universal Service Fund), PTCL, Airforce, Z&J Group (Part of Master Group), USAID, Agha Khan Rural Support Fund, Polish Gas, Nestle, Bestway Cement, Sultana Foundation, SNGPL, First Micro Finance Bank and amongst others.
He is part of the visiting faculty at various universities where he teaches under-graduate and post graduates on HR Management, Business Ethics & Entrepreneurship, and Project Management & Strategic Management.