The Applications are now open for the Fully Funded Singapore Nanyang Scholarship 2021. The NTU Singapore Scholarship is offering Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. degree programs. Applicants are eligible from all over the world with any nationality. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is for Full-time Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs and Nanyang Scholarship is for Undergraduate Programs. The NTU Singapore University Ranked 11th in the world and 3rd in Asia in the 2020 QS World University Rankings.
The NTU Comes in Top Universities of Singapore. The Nanyang University Scholarship is available in All-Academic Fields/Majors. The Scholarship is Funded by the Nanyan University. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 2 years for Master’s candidates and 4 years for Ph.D. candidates and 4 Years of BS Candidates. You can apply to NTU Research Scholarship, Nanyang Scholarship, and Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship.
The Singapore Government also offering 240 Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students 2021. There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential. The Application Process is Online. There is no bond attached to the scholarship. Further information on the Nanyang University Scholarship is given below.
Details About Nanyang University Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th November 2020
Nanyang Scholarship Coverage
Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal program duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
You can apply for the following Scholarships:
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
- NTU Research Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Priority for Overseas Programme.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Available Fields of Study
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree program, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
The last date to apply for the Nanyang University Scholarship 2021 is 30th November 2020 for Academic Year 2021-2022 (August 2021 and January 2022)
How to Apply:
The Application Link is Online. Please Apply through Online Link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship. For Bachelors (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here). Thanks.