The Applications are open for the Maastricht University Scholarships Holland. The Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. All the International Students from any country can apply for this Scholarship. Maastricht University offers 24 Full Scholarships to Study in Holland. The Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Holland Scholarships, a Government Funded Scholarship Program. Maastricht University Ranks 121st in world University Rankings 2021.
Participants will be Eligible to Study a 1 Year or 2 Year Master Degree Program Only at Maastricht University. 13 Months for a One-year Master’s program. 25 Months for a two-year Master’s program. The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship. The University will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Scholarship Program.
The Netherlands has the largest range of English language programs in Europe. Almost every university has an English version of any program taught in Dutch. An open-minded country that welcomes international students. The Netherlands is in Europe. TMore details about the Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship is given below.
Details About Maastricht University Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Holland (Netherlands)
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (Dutch Ministry of Education)
- Deadline: 1st February 2021
The Netherlands is one of my favorite countries to Study. It’s because of Freedom of everything in the Netherlands. 24 full scholarships will be offered.
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship is a Fully Funded all Expenses covered Scholarship Program. The Following Expenses will be covered.
|Living expenses||€ 11,400* (12 months) or € 22,800* (24 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 174*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 15,500* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study program||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
List of Master Programs Offered by Maastricht University
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- School of Business and Economics
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
All Candidates must meet the following:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
The last date to apply for the Holland High Potential Maastricht University Scholarships 2021 is 1st February 2021
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Fill the Online Application and get admission into the Master Program. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Maastricht Scholarship.