The Call is now open for the ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo 2021 in Japan. The ADB Tokyo University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program. The ADB Enrolls 300 Students Annually. The ADB Scholarship is a Highest-Paid Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad in Foreign Countries. The University of Tokyo Ranked 26th among the world’s best universities and 1st in Asia and Japan. Around 300,000 international students are currently studying at universities.
The ADB is offering a 2 Year Master Degree Program in different Academic Fields available at the University of Tokyo. There is No Application Fee Required for the ADB Japan Scholarship. ADB-JSP, financed by the Government of Japan and organized by the Asian Development Bank. Applicants for a Master Course must hold a Bachelor’s Degree if they are applying to a University of Tokyo Scholarship.
The ADB Japan Scholarship Program will cover all the Expenses for the Full duration of the program. You can Only Study 2 Year Master Degree Program. Japan is also considered as the Hub of Education and a leading country in Technolgy. The language of the study will also be in English. There are also more Scholarships in Japanese Universities you can apply like the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2021 & MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2021. More details about the ADB Tokyo University Scholarship is given below.
Details About ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo
- Scholarships Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo University
- Degree Level: Master Degree Programs
- Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th December 2020
Considering studying in Japan? Known for making things smaller, faster, and first, Japan boasts the third-largest economy in the world.
Successful international brands such as Nissan, Toyota, Panasonic, Canon, and Sony – as well as producing robots.
ADB Scholarship Benefits
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo will cover all the Expenses. Asian Development Bank Scholarship program is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarships to study abroad.
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Available Fields of Study at the Tokyo University
The ADB has set the following Fields of Study options at the University of Tokyo if you are applying through ADB. If you want to get an ADB Scholarship then you have the following fields of Study options are available at Tokyo University.
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Be a national of an ADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
The Last Date to apply for the ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo 2021 is 10th December 2020. ADB also Offers ADB Internship 2020 | Asian Development Bank
How to Apply for the ADB Tokyo University Scholarship
Please prepare all the documents in English. Fill the Online Application Form. You Need to Send Complete Documents at the University of Tokyo. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Tokyo Univerity ADB Scholarship.