Applications are invited to apply for the GCF South Korea Internship 2020 for International Students. The Green Climate Fund internship program is a Fully Funded Internship in South Korea for International Students provides a unique learning opportunity for Students.
Students from Diverse Backgrounds can apply. Recent Graduates of Undergraduate Degree, Enrolled Master Students or Ph.D. Students or Graduates are eligible for the Green Climate Internship Program. Qualified Women, Men, in Particular, Nationals of Developing Countries, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
This international internship is a Paid Internship Abroad. All the Expenses like Monthly Stipend, Airfare Tickets will be given. The Duration of the Internship in Korea is for 6 Months. Further details are given below.
GCF South Korea Internship 2020 Details
- Internship Country: South Korea
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- USD 1,000 Per Month Allowance to all Interns. (This amount is enough to cover your expenses)
- Roundtrip Air Ticket from their place of Recruitment.
- Be enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program prior to internship assignment, or a recent graduate
- Be engaged or recently engaged in academic study in a field directly related to the Fund’s work
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Successful candidates will start on the 1st of July 2020.
Due to the Current Situation of COVID-19. We have been late in Sharing this Internship Program. The last date is 24th March 2020
How to Apply:
You have to apply Online. The Link to Online Application & official website link is given below