HEC MPhil Leading to PhD Scholarships are open. Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of scholarships in selected fields for PhD studies in one of the following countries.
HEC MPhil Leading to PhD Scholarships countries:
- New Zealand
- Any other country/ University subsequently identified by HEC
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Candidates must have a minimum of Eighteen years of education (i.e. MS / ME/ MPhil)
- Maximum two-second divisions throughout the academic career
- Thursday, February 18, 2019
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the
- 35 years for all others HEC MPhil Leading to PhD Scholarships
- The candidates will have to obtain 50 or above marks in the HEC aptitude/scholarship test.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- The candidate must have acquired the requisite qualification on or before
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the printed copy of online application form HEC MPhil Leading to PhD Scholarships
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials. Equivalence of the foreign qualification/s from IBCC
- Attested photocopy of domicile and CNIC
- Statement of Purpose (One Page)
- Research Proposal based on indigenous issues.
- NOC from the employer for in-service candidates (only for Government employees).
- Original online Deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (non-refundable) in favour of the Director-General Finance, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee (Bank Draft is not acceptable)