Virtual University has issued Overseas Exam Software Installation and Configuration – Spring 2019 Mid Term
Overseas Exam Software and related materials have been made available for download. Please make sure to install latest exam application available on the link given below. You must follow the sequence of instructions given below for smooth and error free installation:
- Visit the link http://qb.vu.edu.pk
- For downloading, login with your VULMS student ID and password.
- Download and install materials one by one. i.e. VUTES and TeamViewer 8
- After installation, you must go through the “User Manual” for know how to attempt your paper.
- An icon will be visible on your desktop. Please double click the icon to run the demo test. You may test your installation by joining any of the following sessions till June 13, 2019 during the specified session timings as mentioned below:
Session 1: 08:00 A.M to 09:00 A.M (PST)
Session 2: 10:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M (PST)
Session 3: 11:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M (PST)
Session 4: 02:30 P.M to 03:30 P.M (PST)
Session 5: 04:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M (PST)
Session 6: 05:30 P.M to 06:30 P.M (PST)
- Please use your student ID as login and password for login into the exam application to check demo test. For example
Student ID: BC160XXXXXX ß (Your student ID)
Password: BC160XXXXXX ß (Your student ID)
- After completing the demo test, you must confirm your installation status by clicking the link “Click here to confirm your installation status” given on http://qb.vu.edu.pk
In case of any query/problem, you may give your feedback to [email protected] or contact us on the following numbers during VU office hours i.e. 09:00AM-05:00PM (PST)
Note: There is no invigilator during the demo sessions, so no need to reply the messages during demo. You have to send us your feedback at [email protected] or you may also contact “Overseasexams” at Skype during demo sessions for support.
UAN: +9242111880880 Ext: 352
Direct #: +92-42-99204760, +92-42-99203899
Mobile #/WhatsApp: +92-3000656908