ADA University Scholarship 2019 Azerbaijan for Bachelor and Masters. Deadline to apply is April 5, 2019.
Dear All, Applications are invited to Apply for the ADA University Scholarship 2019 Azerbaijan. The ADA University Scholarship 2019 is offering to complete the Bachelor and Master’s Degree from ADA University 2019-2020 academic years. Scholarship in Azerbaijan will cover your Full Tuition Fee.
If you are looking for a dynamic and diverse learning environment then Study in Azerbaijan for International Students at ADA University is the right place to make your academic dreams come true. This Azerbaijan Scholarship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants.
At ADA University, we are committed to establishing an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, & for international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world. We wish to promote intellectual inquiry on a wide range of topics.
ADA University Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- University: ADA University in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
- Deadline: April 5th, 2019
Available Subjects for Bachelors
The program duration is Four years. All undergraduate programs include general education, major core courses, technical and free electives, and functional enablers.
All courses are offered in English as the main language of international discourse.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (BAIS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs (BAPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (BSE)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCE)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) *
*Bachelor of Laws is taught in English and Azerbaijani, therefore this program requires fluent Azerbaijani language.
Available Subjects for Masters
Interested candidates must hold at least a Bachelor degree. Graduate programs currently offered by ADA University.
School of Public and International Affairs
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy and International Affairs (MADIA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
School of Business
School of Education
- Master of Arts in Education Management (MAEM)
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in the public sector and/or commitment to serve in the public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing
- The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship for International Students will Only Cover Your Tuition fee and Rent of Housing Only.
The following expenses will be for the student’s own account:
- Flight ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Medical insurance
The Last Date to Apply for the ADA University Scholarship 2019 Azerbaijan is April 5th, 2019.
How to Apply
Complete an Online Application Form. Check the Link of Online Application Form below in RED COLOR. All information is Mentioned Under the Link. If you have further questions visit us in person or contact us:
- For Graduate programs: [email protected]
- For Undergraduate programs: [email protected]
- For MBA admissions: [email protected]