SZABIST Islamabad – Literary Society is organizing 1st Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Bilingual Declamation Contest on February 26, 2019
SZABIST Literary Society presents to you The 1st Edition of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto bilingual Declamation Contest 2019. Named after the one of greatest Leader of Pakistan.
A test of your nerves and vocals!
The Declamation Contest will be held in both English and Urdu languages.
Topics and Other Information will be revealed soon.
Rules for Participation:
1. The competition will be among the University Students.
2. Each speaker will have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 minutes to speak.
3. A speaker may agree or disagree with the topic. A speaker can participate in one category only.
4. A speaker making offensive remarks about any important personage or passing controversial religious, political or sectarian remarks shall be immediately disqualified.
5. The speakers will be judged on the content of their speeches, their proficiency in the respective language and the response of the audience.
6. Paper reading is not allowed. Those who will do so will be penalized.
7. The decision of the judges will be final and unchallenged.
6. Prizes will be provided to the top three (i.e 1st, 2nd and 3rd) positions of each Category. A consolation Prize may also be awarded.
FOR DETAILS STAY TUNED.
Laraib Zafar (Chairperson – Szabist Literary Society)
Azhar Iqbal (Vice-Chairperson – Szabist Literary Society)