KAUST Scholarship 2019 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is pleased to announce its prestigious KAUST Scholarship 2019 for national and International Students. The fully-funded KAUST Scholarships are open for national and international students for the Master and Doctoral programs in Saudi Arabia. The King Abdullah Scholarship in Saudi Arabia will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates for the duration of their graduate studies.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is an international, graduate-level research university dedicated to inspiring a new age of scientific achievement in the Kingdom, in the region, and around the globe.
KAUST Scholarship encourages students seeking to earn graduate degrees from Saudi Arabia and around the world to apply. Admission to KAUST is merit based. The University currently hosts students from over 60 countries and has received applications from students attending more than 220 universities around the world.
KAUST SCHOLARSHIP 2019 DETAILS:
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- MS/PhD Degree Programs
- Doctoral (PhD) Programs
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- All courses available at KAUST
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
* Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
There are six components to the KAUST Fellowship application, including:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
University provided official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:Office of Admissions
Building 9, Suite 4335
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)
The last date to apply for KAUST Scholarship 2019 in Saudi Arabia is January 15, 2019.